Energy saving solutions
Wireless power saving system
- An energy saving system can be built by constructing a wireless system in the case it is difficult to install a wire system or in a remodeling site.
- The advantage of a wireless system is that the construction cost and construction period can be drastically reduced by minimizing separate piping and wiring.
- Also, energy can be saved by automatically turning off the cooler/heater and lighting when there is no body in the room by connecting the system to an occupant sensor.
System block diagram
- Buildings cooled and heated using an individual air-conditioner
- Buildings of which the manual lighting control is replaced with automatic lighting control