0WCU-3000 is a wireless control unit that conducts integrated control of wireless modules. Up to 64 wireless sub-modules can be connected to it via RF communication (2.4 GHz band); the status values can be monitored and controlled using the LCD window and keypad of each module; and it provides diverse communication environment such as LAN (Ethernet), and 3 ports of RS-485 (CU-Net, XM-Net, and Modbus) in addition to wireless communication.
0It can be connected to a high level system such as MMI (SiManager), MCU-5000/3000 and touch panel, and used to construct a medium-size/large and small system.
Functions and features
- Up to 64 units of sub-modules can be connected.
- The status values of the connected sub-modules can be monitored and controlled.
- Sixteen channels can be set and a wireless area of each module can be set.
- LAN (Ethernet), RS-232, 2 ports of RS-485, USB and RF communication are supported.
- A medium-size/large system can be built through interoperation with the MCU-5000/3000.
- The product can be independently operated using the touch panel.
- Dual data backup using battery and flash memory
- Wireless modules that can be used (connected)
- Wireless lighting switch : STM series, and WSM series
- Wireless outlet : WCM series
- Wireless temperature regulator : TCM series
- Wireless human body detector : OSM series
- Wireless air-conditioner control unit : ACM series
- Wireless relay control unit : RXM series
- Wireless dimming switch : SDM series
- Wireless repeater : WAP-100A series
- Wireless roll screen control unit : SCM series