Machine equipment control
- When remodeling an automatic control system installed in the past, the economic effect can be maximized by replacing only the DDC as the remodeled system will be 100% compatible with all the existing types of sensors and drivers.
- In the case a part should be added to an automatic control system installed in the past or if the entire system is required to be replaced, it provides a perfect solution through interface with the existing system (advance consultation required).
- A system can be constructed at a minimum cost by additionally installing only a wire/wireless controller (temperature monitoring and control unit) in the existing equipment.
- It can also be interoperated with a system air-conditioner and renewable energy equipment by perfectly supporting the interface
System block diagram
- Anyang City Hall : Central control unit and DDC replaced
- Oakwood Hotel : Central control unit replaced
- Baekseok University: Central control unit and DDC replaced