0A system air-conditioner is designed to be turned on/off and its temperature is to be set by the room occupant rather than by the central controller. Therefore, it is required to be controlled by the center to some extent as excessive cooling and heating is done in many cases.
0SiBAS system is built to allow batch monitoring/control of all the indoor units from the center.
- Turning on/off and temperature setting of individual indoor unit
- Lock function which precludes the room occupant from arbitrarily controlling the system
- Turning off of the whole system by batch schedule
- Circulation control of cooling/heating peak through interoperation with the maximum demand power controller
- Automatic turning on/off when the room occupant leaves and comes into the room through interoperation with the power saving system